accessibility B E N E F I C I O S
For a full list of benefits click here
- Medical Insurance through AEA Federal Credit Union Benefits Plan is available to full time employees on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental and Vision Insurance is employer paid for full-time employees and available for part time employees at cost on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 100% employer paid life, AD&D, and long-term Disability insurances is provided to full-time employees on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
card_membership E X P E R I E N C I A
Five or more years working in accounting and/or finance, preferably in a financial institution. Three to five-years supervisory/management experience. Experience may be substituted with an equivalent combination of management and leadership coursework and hand-on experience. Experience working with varying levels within a business.
chrome_reader_mode R E Q U I S I T O S
Inglés: 80 %
- -Oversees, directs and leads the Accounting Department in accomplishing assigned duties and responsibilities timely and accurately.
- -Makes operationally sound decisions, delegates appropriately and communicates effectively.
- -Responsible for developing/recommending the department’s budget, annual plan and routine reporting of the same.
- -Oversees and manages the financial accounting functions of the Credit Union including, but not limited to, Accounts Payable, receivables, general ledger reconciliations, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, accruals, inventory, operating expenses, financial analysis, cost analysis, financial reporting and recordkeeping, payroll and taxes, Call Report, and other regulatory reporting as needed.
- -Oversees, directs and analyzes the daily cash management of the Credit Union.
- -Oversees and manages the daily and month end general ledger postings.
- -A full list by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
domain E M P R E S A
|Empresa||Greater Yuma Economic Development Corporation|
|Lema||Expand Economic Development in the Megaregion|
|Web||Greater Yuma Economic Development Corporation|
The Greater Yuma Arizona region is made up of four states and two countries, serving a population of over 1.5 million people. Many companies chose Yuma County as the place to grow their business. Their success is evidenced by their continued growth in this market. We invite you to visit Yuma and meet the Managers of General Motors, Johnson Controls, Shaw Diversified, Associated Materials, Northwestern Industries, International Paper, Gowan Company, Tanimura and Antle, Dannon/Whitewave, McCormick, Driscoll Foods, Almark Foods, Datepac, Lockheed Martin, AQST Space Systems, Rolls Royce and Pratt Whitney to glean first hand why they are thriving in Yuma County.
Mission Statement: To expand economic activity within Yuma County Megaregion by attracting commerce and industry to the region, and by assisting in developing the regions existing industry to its fullest potential.
notification_important O B S E R V A C I O N E S
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.  The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.  Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.