accessibility B E N E F I C I O S
- An exciting job in nonwovens manufacturer that is growing rapidly
- Valuable training and management support to develop your skills in this field
- Competitive salary and benefits package including incentive and bonus program
card_membership E X P E R I E N C I A
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, textiles, material science, or chemistry
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an R&D function developing and designing new products, preferably nonwoven materials, in a nonwoven manufacturer. Will consider new college graduates.
*Willing to move to Georgia* This job is available only in Georgia, United States
send your resume to email@example.com
chrome_reader_mode R E Q U I S I T O S
Inglés: 80 %
- Ability to understand and learn fiber technology and nonwoven manufacturing
- Must be a self-starter with a proven excellent track record
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well as part of a team, including sales and plant production
- Strong project management experience, with demonstrated experience in driving projects to conclusion
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and the willingness to travel
- Be able to analyze technical and scientific data and write reports in a timely matter.
domain E M P R E S A
|Empresa||Greater Yuma Economic Development Corporation|
|Lema||Expand Economic Development in the Megaregion|
|Web||Greater Yuma Economic Development Corporation|
The Greater Yuma Arizona region is made up of four states and two countries, serving a population of over 1.5 million people. Many companies chose Yuma County as the place to grow their business. Their success is evidenced by their continued growth in this market. We invite you to visit Yuma and meet the Managers of General Motors, Johnson Controls, Shaw Diversified, Associated Materials, Northwestern Industries, International Paper, Gowan Company, Tanimura and Antle, Dannon/Whitewave, McCormick, Driscoll Foods, Almark Foods, Datepac, Lockheed Martin, AQST Space Systems, Rolls Royce and Pratt Whitney to glean first hand why they are thriving in Yuma County.
Mission Statement: To expand economic activity within Yuma County Megaregion by attracting commerce and industry to the region, and by assisting in developing the regions existing industry to its fullest potential.
notification_important O B S E R V A C I O N E S
The companys headquarters in Georgia is looking to hire a dynamic R&D Engineer to join the team.  This position will primarily support R&D, sales, and as-needed production, on their daily and long-term product development tasks through engineering support on-site, production documentation, and executing new product launch and the ramp-up process.
The companys core competency is providing a product superior to PU foam.
We have the capability to work with all types of natural, synthetic, regenerated, and recycled fibers. Our main application for nonwovens has been for fire retardancy of cellulosic fibers, but we also work with fibers in all types of specialty applications.
Headquartered in Georgia, this Group employs approximately 120 people in North America.